Download Media Facts
We are located in the heart of downtown Albuquerque, just minutes away from historic Old Town. Our address is 125 Second Street NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102.
- 107 oversized loft-style guest rooms (avg. size 450 square feet)
- Adjoining rooms
- King or Double Queen pillow-top mattresses
- 42 inch LG LCD flat screen TV with on-demand movies, entertainment channels and music channels
- Full-tile showers with Kallista One Raindome and Kohler hand-held sprayer
- Originally built by Conrad Hilton in 1939
- LEED Gold certified hotel
- Albuquerque’s only full service boutique hotel
Andaluz – short for Andalucían – evokes the passion and pride of the region of Spain that has inspired the hotel’s décor and architectural style. The four interlocking A’s of the logo reflect an adaptation of classic Andalucían tile. Look for the logo in the traditional Andalucían arch that graces the hotel’s public spaces.
- Full service business center
Awards & Honors:
- 2010 Lifestyle Hotel of the Year by BLLA
- LEED Gold certified
- AAA Four Diamond Property