Awards & Honors
Hotel Andaluz is one of only two historic GOLD Leed certified hotels in the U.S. As a Four Diamond AAA hotel and winner of the 2010 Lifestyle Hotel of the Year by the BLLA, Hotel Andaluz has become the city’s social and cultural epicenter.
AAA Four Diamond Award
- Recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award
- Hotel Andaluz is one of the few properties in Albuquerque to achieve this distinction.
LEED Gold Certification
- Recipient of LEED Gold Certification
- Hotel Andaluz is the first historic hotel in the Southwest to receive this distinction and only the second in the entire United States
- 2012 Winner Certificate of Excellence
2013 Conde Nast, Top 5 Hotels in the Southwest
- Selected as One of Conde Nast Reader’s Choice Top 5 Hotels in the Southwest
Heritage Preservation Award
- Hotel Andaluz Received a Heritage Preservation award in the Architectural Heritage category
- The approaches used by Hotel Andaluz not only preserved the historical elements of the property, but it also made eligible for LEED certification
Earth Minded Award
- Hotel Andaluz received the 2011 Earth-Minded Award for its contribution to advancing sustainable design in the in the hospitality industry
- Hotel Andaluz is recognized as the first green renovation of a historical hotel in the United states
1984 – Placed On The National Register Of Historic Places
- 1984 – Placed On The National Register Of Historic Places
TAG Approved® Accommodations
- TAG Approved® LGBT-welcoming hotel, meetings and weddings.